Monday, September 11, 2006

Moral dilemma

And so we find ourselves faced with a difficult decision. One your parents probably didn't teach you about. You are at a Guinness sponsored festival. You seek respite in what is unarguably the fanciest porta-pot you have ever seen (floor mat, art work, sink, flush, urinal, fake plants, cup holder). Now in this cup holder you see a brimming cup of Guinness. Obviously the owner came, used the facilities and forgot their beverage in the holder. You have done this yourself almost (but leave no man behind!). So - nobody is watching. It probably isn't tampered with. Do you drink it? I'll tell you my answer if you answer honestly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say drink up!

frosty said...

Now, I'm the guy who around closing time at the bar finishes off the rogue pitchers left around... but I left this gem untouched. I figured it was _probably_ alright - but the risk/benefit of it being "swabbed" or some such wasn't worth it. Besides, you can put pretty much anything in Guinness and not taste it. There you go - I chickened out.