Thursday, February 01, 2007

At Least They Removed the Head


I enjoy sushi. I love the presentation... the flavor... the homogeneous mingling of flavors you get when you pop it in your mouth... but this is a bit much, don't you think. This eel roll is easily identifiable because it looks like it was created by baiting a plate of rice with wasabi, waiting for a stray eel to slither up on it AND LOPPING IT'S HEAD OFF. Viola - unagi roll. Sure, this technically passes my "I don't eat anything that is staring at me" guideline... but it's about the spirit of the rule.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't knock it until its devine delicacy explodes in your mouth...

frosty said...

Hey, I'm sure that's a great shade of nail-polish, but I don't have to try it, now do I?
BTW, despite common belief, sushi is a fine road-food... just don't try to serve those in the back seat yourself. Some people are not amused by rumble strips...