Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Face of Temptation


Every time I drive by the massive hole they have dug in the side of the road for these new giant drainage pipes I get the urge to drive into the chasm. I'm betting my car would dissapear clean out of sight. But there is another temptation - orders of magnitude stronger - to climb into one of these pipes and start running it across the parking lot like an over-sized gerbil. I'm thinking there is room for quite a few people side-by-side. And what, you ask, would happen if you lose your footing? Ever put a pair of sneakers in the dryer?
Wanted: discrete companion with steady hands and a video camera that works well at night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to, but I don't fit the part- Im a tad bit loud!!!

frosty said...

But you are perfect for this dangerous job... I mean after fearlessly facing mulch/gravel patches in the dead of night, who could be better qualified! ;)

Oh! I have a vision - you can line the tubes up side by side and have a true "rat race"! Don't get the picture? Go to http://www.zorb.com/

How much are one of those, anyway (muahahaha)...