Friday, April 18, 2008

Good to know


Curse you weak digital zoom on my phone! This ever-helpful sign informs the public that "FISH IS BACK". It strikes me as a random message more suited to being scrawled on concrete with spraypaint.

Incidentally, has anyone seen the Zoidberg graffiti on the 17 east-bound drainage ditch (look down and to the right before you hit Apalachin)? It simply has "Mute?" written next to it - a very deep message in my opinion. The picture itself is nice work - considering where we're at. I suppose I'll have to get a picture of it now - even at risk of shutting down "future I-86" with a 22 car pile-up.

"Well you see officer, I have this blog..."

1 comment:

frosty said...

It still vexes me that I don't have a picture of this - tomorrow I shall ride my bike 434 way and get close and personal. Assuming I don't drive by it like I do in the car. At 12 MPH I think I have a fair chance...