Friday, January 05, 2007

About Time for a URL

Alright, another public service announcement for you (two in one day - you must be on the edge of your seats). Try something for me. It's a matter of trust. Click on this link

And (poof) you are right back here. See, would I lead you wrong? Well, not on links - I have a reputation to uphold. Or on food - I have good sources for that info. So, seeing as how this blog means a lot to me, I thought I'd finally take the plunge and buy the domain. So when you tell all your friends about this oasis of mundane humor, you can simply say "frostymoments.com"... I mean why are the Blogger blogs at "blogspot.com" anyway... and when will it become frostymoments.google.com? Any which way, now I'm prepared.


Also, I know this site is going to explode into a national phenomenon any second, and I don't want to have to buy my own name from some cyber-squatter for $1.4 million.


Yep. It'll be taking off aaaany second.


Anyone know a good solitaire game?

No comments: