Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wallpaper of the Day


Let's try something new shall we? Ever get bored with your wallpaper, no matter how cool it is in the beginning? It's human - we push the familiar into the background so we can be ready for leaping tigers.

Now, despite the title, don't expect a new wallpaper every day... just frequently enough so you can set your wallpaper to whichever catches your fancy, and another will be along before it annoys you too much. I will shamelessly be stealing most of my graphics, but I will give credit in the fine print of the image (this fine work is from Goats.com the online comic).


This wallpaper warns of the impending uprise of the monkeys... it begins now with them telepathically controlling robots and ends with an overthrow of humans with hoards of pirate-robot-monkey troops! Remember - they invented the opposable thumb - but they don't even need it to defeat us! The simian revolution is at hand!


Have any wallpaper topics that you would like created? No matter how bizarre, it can be done... I take it as a personal challenge! Special props to my friend who came up with the concept for this one. I'd email him my thanks, but his Outlook is probably in dispose.


For those who need to know, click through to the large image... right click on the picture and "Set as Background" (it is 1024x768).

No comments: