Monday, January 08, 2007

A Lady on a Bike Just Flew By

I'm not one to post "what happened today" kinda posts, but I have to mention to someone that there are serious winds whipping outside. I mean apocalyptic howling coyote kinda winds. The kind that make me wonder what the home insurance policy really says in it's "tornado" clause.

It reminds me of the two $2 kites we lost this weekend - half the "industrial grade" plastic ripped right off. Well, that's what I get for buying "hobby grade" kites instead of "toys" (this inside joke brought to you by Asshole Hobbies - "Asshole Hobbies: we take our toys waaay too seriously").



That fuzzy speck you see dead center, above the horizon (just below a cloud transition) is my kite after it was "liberated" by the wind. For sale: 200' of string, lightly used, 87 cents, OBO...

No comments: