Tuesday, November 21, 2006

At Night

Keeping with tradition, this is a real picture taken by me. I whipped out my phone this afternoon to enlighten you all with whatever picture struck my fancy - and had not one, but _three_ photos like this. Now either I was sleep-clicking or I hit the buttons on my camera just right while it was in the holster.

Having to do a double take (get it - double take) on my own photos amused me, and so it made today's entry. I was thinking though... what else could you do with these photos? Some ideas:

  • Create a series of postcards like "Bainbridge at Night"
  • Frame all three separate pitch black photos, hang them in a pretentious gallery. Individually name them: Autumn, Fall, Summer
  • Convince your friends that it is one of those 3D pictures - time how long they stare at it cross-eyed.
  • Same as above, but take a picture of your friends and post it on a blog (then you have a truly funny entry)

No comments: