Friday, November 10, 2006

Fun With Natural Gas

Have a gas stove? You should pop the hood and see how loosely put together the connections are. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you should probably clean under there anyway. I won't tell you not to try this at home because these are totally Photoshopped... (cough cough)

Oh, by the way, it's 12/3/2006 and I thought you might like an update on what I learned from this experience...


Namely, 4 is at least twice as good as 2! Now for some physics theory. Theoretically natural gas is lighter than air, so you could probably use these spouts to fill a milk jug with gas. Theoretically I bet you could quickly hold the jug under a match, turn out the lights, and squeeze the jug. One could imagine how this would create a giant fireball. One could also hypothesize that a simple camera phone might have difficulty capturing a fireball in pitch black. For more details, please visit this web-site..

No comments: