Monday, November 20, 2006

Expanding My Repertoire

I sat down to write this post to merely say that I was thinking of adding funny experience stories as acceptable entries. This doesn't sound like a great leap... but this was started as a photo blog, and the main reason I am expanding is out of fear that since I am trying to be very regular in my posting (weekends are still up for debate) I am worried I will run out of pictures.

I thought it was amusing (can you tell from my grocery store fascination that I am easily amused?) that I had no funny story to share and that this would be a purely informational message. (Actually, I do have a story that involves a beer bottle and a hard-headed individual, but that was more amazing that funny... especially when you learn how tricky glass is to clean up)

BUT... the world is a funny place and always provides humor if you are willing to laugh. So when I started to write this post, I blanked on the spelling of "repertoire"... I deserve some leeway since it isn't my first language and because I spell by rule - which is good in some ways, but sometimes causes problems. So after having no luck on M-W.com I turned to my buddy Google. And voila, I had a funny post. Complete with picture. I'm thinking screen shots will be making more of an appearance from now on. ;)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can make any story funny! Imagine that - not even trying and voila - something funny. I love when life happens that way.