Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Technology Gone Too Far

Hopefully today's jumbo - grade AA - double picture post will pardon me for missing yesterday. See, the "deer incident" happened yesterday morning and I was eager to share it with everyone (by everyone I mean the one person that actually reads all these - yeah, you know who you are). To make a long story short (since you will require a long lunch to read my real post - go ahead, print it out and take it to the restroom with you)... I couldn't send the pix message anywhere. I tried multiple times to multiple places.

I got it going today obviously - the solution? Rebooting my phone. Let me repeat that. I had to power cycle my _phone_ for the software to work. Isn't this some sort of sign that our society has gone astray? Playing god with genetics is one thing - but when you have to reboot a telephone, you should stop and re-evaluate your grip on reality.

I warn you, this trend will continue. Mark my words - the day will come that your car won't start. You'll call OnStar and they'll instruct you to hit the "reset" button...

No comments: