Monday, November 27, 2006

A Web Hosting Tale

So there I was, shopping for web hosting (as I'm sure you have done hundreds of times). I come across ImHosted... they seem like a quality company, and their plans look competitive. Oh, they even have a control panel so you can micro-manage the minutia of your site.
The amazing online site management tool which allows you to master your online web space and makes the technical aspects of running your site simple and seamless.

Well, that sounds like the cat's meow - and what's this? There is a button to "Test drive now!"... oh, well I must press the button... hmmm.


I thought about hosting with them anyway... but thankfully my buddy the internet showed me abysmal user reviews. Thanks buddy internet!

As a postlude to my tale - I chose Lunarpages as a shared host. Their ratings are unlike anything I've seen - and so far the experience and value has been stellar. Alright, I'll stop singing their praises - I'm just happy to have a hosting experience go smoothly.

No comments: