Monday, December 04, 2006

Dating with Style Tip #47

I have friends that are "on the dating scene" and I feel for them. From what I can tell, guys like the one that put out this ad are in seriously short supply. If you are looking for someone - be patient, they are out there. If you are trying to sell yourself - take notes from this 28 yo SWM from Tampa...



I just got a chuckle after previewing this post... the ad is so big that it is readable even in the thumbnail. This guy is good.


Be the Right Person and You Will End Up in My Heart
Do the wrong thing, and you'll end up on my blog. "Indoorsy" MWM seeks readership with exquisitely refined appreciation of humor. Likes long ramblings about the mundane, and battle-dancing. Right fit must understand sarcasm. Literacy optional (there are pictures). Contact at http://frostymoments.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See- Uggh... that's all I want- Someone who can say just what they think in a big way!
Perfect is out there im telling ya!