Monday, December 11, 2006

Pink Razor Phone

So I fired up Google image search to find a picture of a Razor phone... "why" is a discussion for another day... being very technologically savy and experienced in the internet environment, I craft a precise query phase - "razor phone". I hit search and 0.05 seconds later (yes it tells you) I get these results.

Now let me say that Google's algorithms are amazing (only slightly less so when you put it in context of how many PhD's they employ) but it has it's weak moments. Please refer to the "pink razor phone" in the bottor right corner.


One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

Did you guess which thing was not like the others?
Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?
If you guessed this one is not like the others,
Then you're absolutely...right!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, lets see if this will work... If only I had something quick and ever so witty about the flipping blue desk...