Sunday, December 03, 2006

Dealing with the Verbose

You may have noticed that I'm getting more long-winded every day. To accomodate this I put in a "teaser" feature. It is easiest to see in action, so if you would be so kind as to click on the "full post" link to the right... it will take you to the dedicated post page where you can read the rest of my ramblings.

Not earth-shattering, but nifty enough. Do keep in mind that the best part of the post might be in the "full post" section - including the picture - so it is worth checking out. Now, off I go to chop down some of the recent looooong posts. Remember, if there is anything that would make this website more user-friendly for you, let me know!

Oh, and if anyone really cares, this was done via a modification of the method presented by Ramani on the Hackosphere blog. Let me tell you, it was not an easy process on the whole, but it may never have happened without the tutorial found there.

No comments: