Monday, December 25, 2006

Sad Gift of the Year 2006


Nothing says "I didn't want to spend much money on you or really put thought into what you like" quite like giving lottery tickets for Christmas. Did I give you $5 worth of paper? Did I give you millions of dollars? Did I give you the OCD pleasure of scraping gold wax off with a nickel? When you receive one of these custom-made lottery gift envelopes you just don't know! Sure someone we know just won $45 million. But it isn't you. It will never be you. the lotto makes me shake my head as it is - but this? It is just sad. Can the holidays be any more exploited? Remember: "You can't lose continually if you don't play". Although it does give me an idea... If I could create scratch-off Sudoku, I would make a fortune!

Merry Christmas everybody!
(your lotto tickets are in the mail)

No comments: